Sunday, December 21, 2008

David Bazan: Sweet Briar College Feb 17th 2007

There used to be a time where all I did was listen to folk music. Well, at least I thought I did. David Bazan has been one of my favorite artists ever. Through his years with Pedro the Lion and his side project Headphones, this man is genius. He can put anyone in a calm mood with his lazy, heavy voice.



Being the man himself is releasing a new disc next month (American Flags via Barsuk), I've posted my favorite live set of his. Thank you to the dude who sent me it on the Weatherbox Forums. I would have posted this earlier, but I lost the set when my iPod broke. I hope everyone enjoys it. You can PREORDER David Bazan's new record, American Flags, here.

David Bazan: Sweet Briar College Feb 17th 2007

Track list:


Download: Megaupload

No comments: