Thursday, January 28, 2010

TMO09- #3: Wiz Khalifa- Burn After Rolling (Mixtape)


Top Mixtapes of 2009- #3: Wiz Khalifa- Burn After Rolling

One of my favorite rappers in the game today. Wiz Khalifa can brighten anyone's day. Whether it be by smoking a lot of pot for our amusement or by dropping tracks like we drop bombs. He released a slew of mixtapes in 2009; but while Burn After Rolling wasn't my favorite of his, I sure did enjoy it. B.A.R starts off with the titled track, which set the mood for the whole tape: laid back, bumpin jams. Songs such as Miles, The Thrill, and If I Were A Lame had me listening for a good month until his album Deal or No Deal released. I still bump this on car rides and in school. One of the classic tapes of 2009.

He is rumored to be releasing two new mixtapes in 2010.

Standout Tracks: B.A.R, Miles, The Thrill

download: limelinx

No comments: