Monday, January 25, 2010

TMO09- #8: BOOGNIGHTS- The ARTiste (Mixtape)


Top Mixtapes of 2009- #8: BOOGNIGHTS- The ARTiste

One thing I've realized about 2009's music scene: there's always something great that isn't always hyped about. Take for instance Spring Valley, New York rapper BOOGNIGHTS. For my own sake, I discovered Boog right before he released his mixtape The ARTiste. To put the mixtape in five words: inspirational, change, future, potential, breath taking.

If there's one artist I cannot wait to see blossom, it has to be BOOGNIGHTS. Take my word, he'll be around for a while.

Standout Tracks: The ARTiste, Why So Serious, Get To Know Me (Goes over Phil Collins)

download: sendspace
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS: BOOGNIGHTS- Cheers! (Off of New Slang Mixtape Compilation) usershare

No comments: