Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TMO09- #4: Tyga- Black Thoughts (Mixtape)


Top Mixtapes of 2009- #4: Tyga- Black Thoughts

I'm not a huge fan of Young Money. They get a bad rep because of their leader. But besides that, the music industry is eating up a lot of their current artists. However, it's refreshing to see Tyga do his best to bring light to the label. Tyga released one of my favorite songs of 2009 of his mixtape The Potiential called 'RIP Dolla', for the recently deceased rapper Dolla. But I'm not talking about that mixtape.

Tyga released Black Thoughts in November of 2009. When I say this mixtape had me hooked, I mean I was listening to it for a good month straight. He teamed up with DJ Ill Will and DJ Rockstar, who you'll see did a number on my top mixtapes list. I can't really explain the mixtape that well, I'm still speechless.

Standout Tracks: Shades On, Ice Cream Paint Job, Kill Tonight

download: mediafire

No comments: