Wednesday, December 17, 2008

a personal blog post: what the hell is going on?

I'm going to pull away from music today. Though, I'll probably wind up blending something musical into this post. Life has been very weird lately. It's just been a huge blur. For one, I think I'm going deaf. I've been told I listen to the T.V. way to loud. Oh well. Another problem: School. It's been a hard junior year. Well, sorta. I didn't make honor roll..which pissed me off due to me having all grades above an 80%. Today, I forgot to stay after for Physics extra help. I really need that. Math...man I can't stand my teacher. The class is 40 minutes long, of just the class going crazy/screaming. I'm part to blame, just not a lot.

Loveless like usual. Not talking about the My Bloody Valentine album. I'm just loveless. Nothing is seeming to work out right now. Let me turn back to about a month ago, and change things up just a tad bit. I'm a silly boy. I take things too personal and I think too much. I try to repair, yet I just damage. Who knows what's going to happen. It just gives me a headache. So if you do read this, let me know what I should do.

To the music portion: I've been listening to a lot of Owen lately. Mostly (the ep) and self titled. It's just been really chilling and relaxing. Some other rec's: Beach House-Devotion. One of the best records this month. The duet is just gorgeous. The Walkmen and Born Ruffins. Their Daytrotter sessions are lovely. I'll be posting the rest of my worst albums tomorrow (Thursday). The albums of the year/songs will be up by Christmas. Hopefully, you'll give them a chance as well.

Some other personal note: I'm looking to write for a new site. I've sent some samples to Tiny Mix Tapes. No response. I've been talking to Wonka Vision Magazine. I'm totally stoked to see what can come up of this.

Until then, cheers.
-K

No comments: