Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Look What I Found: Lindsey Mcfly


You never know what you're going to find on Facebook. Usually, it's your 'friends' making annoying posts where you just block them off your feed (Like half of my friends). Others go to socialize and some play MindJolt Games. Occasionally, I'll have some artist add me asking me to listen to their music. Usually, I decline. This time I took a chance.

Lindsey Mcfly decided to add me on Facebook today, having one friend in common Theophilus London. First off, I felt like denying the guy because of the terrible moniker/stage name. His default picture intrigued me enough to click on his Band Camp page. Anyways, the song I played on his page was pretty nice. Something to lay back and lose yourself to. That song is called 'Money'.

Below, you'll find a link to his Band Camp page, accompanied by a link to his latest mixtape, Best I Am. It's worth a listen. If not, blame it on me.

No comments: