Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Download: Summer Solstice Volume #1


This is a mixtape I made about a week ago and posted it on my other blog, You Are Now In The Clouds With... It's a pretty chill mixtape, featuring HipHop and Indie together. Nothing really underground, but none the less it's worth the download.

Track list:

1. B.o.B - Past My Shades (Featuring Lupe Fiasco)

2. The Black Keys - Ten Cent Pistol

3. Blu - So Perfect

4. Childish Gambino - Bitch Look At Me Now (Two Weeks)

5. Here We Go Magic - Collector

6. Theophilus London - Julia (Remix)

7. Steel Train - Bullet

8. Greta Morgan - Children in the 90s (I’m Not The Same)

9. Wiz Khalifa - We’re Done

10. Lupe Fiasco - Daydreamin F. Jill Scott

11. The National - Afraid of Everyone

12. Beach House - Zebra

13. The Drums - I Felt Stupid.


Download: Megaupload

No comments: