Saturday, July 17, 2010

Look What I Found: Brandon Clark & The American Standard


Sometimes we listen to music. Other times we dream about music. But mostly, music is always with us. Whether it be a random sounds you hear out in the world or one of those annoying vuvuzela's. It's sounds and music. It runs through our soullllllssssss. Enough of the touching introduction, my real reason to writing to you today is about Brandon Clark & The American Standard. When I listen to music, I try to stray away from what I normally listen to.

First it was Pop-Punk, then it was Indie, a little Country and now HipHop/Rap. I tend to listen to all the genres still, however more so with Indie and Hip Hip. Brandon Clark and crew have given us their small rendition of songs, entitled Honestly. The album gives you many different shades. Shades that we all should start listening up for. Whether it's the catchy opener 'Anchor' or the slow moving/Billy Currington sounding 'Restless', this EP has a lot to offer. I highly suggest checking out this guys release as he is signed to P Is For Panda, who was previously one of the original founders of The Militia Group. Don't be surprised to see Brandon Clark's name on the Billboard Hot 100 soon.


Stream Honestly [Bandcamp]

No comments: