Sunday, October 26, 2008

Introducing...Jeremy Larson [10/26/08]

So I skipped a week? Psh. I'm coming back with something good. Though I'm not sure if he's a "secret," he's been on my playlist for over a year. Singer/Songwriter Jeremy Larson, hailing from Springfield, Missouri; is creating very, calming tunes. Creating comparisons by critics with bands such as Copeland, This Day and Age; JL has something in store for you.

Larson is releasing his second effort, Salvation Club. I've had this album for about two weeks now. It's honestly one of my favorite records this year. Not only is it great sounds, but he chose to release it in a dull market season, clearly making him the best record of Fall. Get ready for long walks, cold winds, and even some snow. Larson has something beautiful here. Review coming soon.

Jeremy Larson on Myspace

Jeremy Larson- Wintersong [MP3]
Jeremy Larson- Immovable [MP3]

No comments: