Sunday, October 5, 2008

Introducing...Honor Bright [10/5/08]


Yeah, I'm going to do this every Sunday from now on. Due to the fact, that my sister deleted Photoshop, I must find a new program, so I can edit those Highway signs. Anyways, New York has been dead recently. By that, I mean music. Long Island is the birthplace of "emo." Lately, it's the birth place of "death." No new bands, no new music. However, upstate New York, is a different story.

Honor Bright seem to know what they are doing. Performing on MTV, this band bring a classic pop punk sound, except polished. Their second release, If This Was A Movie, is really rising in my playtime lately. I suggest buying this on iTunes; because this band won't be a secret, for much long. Including in the Upstate scene.

1 comment:

Kotz said...

Glad you found Honor Bright. They are a great new band. One corretion though - "If This Was A Movie" is actually their third release. The first was the elusive self-titled EP released in 2006. They're from my "hometown" (Syracuse) and I actually run the Honor Bright Fan Page. Check it out if you get a chance.
http://www.squidoo.com/HonorBright