Monday, July 7, 2008

Current Obsession: One for the Team


I don't think many things are going to well right now. For one, my computer got some spy-ware on it or something. It messed up my computer last night; but thanks to my free virus protecting service called AVG 7.5, my problems are gone. Everything is back to normal I believe. Another problem is Firefox for some reason doesn't have the "easy search" google engine anymore. I can't live like this. Oh yeah, I have no love life what so ever.

To add to these, music lately has been so dull and boring. I hear another band talk about their former lover that they still aren't over. Come on. Grow up and make music actually worth listening to. Some like the dudes and lady in One for the Team. I feel relieved for listening to this band. Like seriously, it's a whole new sound of music/feelings. The combination of vocalists Ian Anderson and Grace Fiddler is what ever band with a male/female approach wishes they sounded like.
I really hope this release fairs well. Build It Up is currently my favorite record of the year. Not one song is boring or not unique. The lyrics are words that pretty much everyone can relate to. Thank you guys for seriously giving me something interesting/enjoyable to listen to. So go out and buy their new record on iTunes. I would love to see this blow up.

One for the Team- Hey Kid (MP3)

No comments: