Monday, July 21, 2008

but what I don't know...


is what's inside of me. I wrote a review for Nightmare of You a while back. For the Bang EP. While the EP shows many sides of what the guys are capable to do; there's one song that sticks out to me a lot. entailed "I Was Never A Normal Boy". Brandon Reilly really amazes me as a musician. He's been one of m y favorite artists out there. Reilly explained the song about himself. How he was in a psychiatric hospital. The song itself is one of my favorites ever. He explains how he indeed was never a normal boy. He rants about the president. One of the best lines in the song is listed below. I think it relates to me a lot. Being well, woman aren't the easiest thing to get. I'm still not sure where I belong still.

"I am not sure where I belong still I was never a normal boy I don't go out unless its demanded of me I already know what is outside But what I don't know is What is inside of me."

No comments: