Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Years Gone By- Forever Comes Too Soon


The Years Gone By- Forever Comes Too Soon
Rise Records

I'm one of the people who like to discover music. Not be told about the band and become attached to the trend. I could just surf the internet for countless hours to find a band a website hasn't covered. Or I could just go to shows. About two years ago, I saw a band called The Years Gone By perform here on Long Island. I wasn't really attched right away and all. In 2007, I was re-introduced to them through their new EP "On The Verge". To me, I didn't find it really that great at the time. I was being rushed about reviewing it and didn't really give it a fair grade. I was quoted as saying that The Years Gone By would be the next "big thing in 2008". I would say that most of that statement became accurate. The Years Gone By announced they had signed to Rise Records, I thought... [READ MORE HERE]

No comments: