Sunday, September 28, 2008

Introducing...The Downtown Fiction [9/28/08]


Recently, it seems bands have been passing down the torch. That torch, representing the next top unsigned band. It first started with The Dangerous Summer, then passed it to The Bigger Lights. From that, it was Take Cover, and now The Downtown Fiction. TDF are from the Virginia area, playing tunes similar to Cartel (Ransom EP) to Mercy Mercedes. They are on the verge of breaking out and it's going to be interesting to see this band form a solid fan base. Take a listen below!

The Downtown Fiction- Not Your Typical Thursday
[MP3]
The Downtown Fiction- Hold Your Breath [MP3]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to mention us in your blog. I really appreciate it!
-Cameron Leahy (the downtown fiction)

Anonymous said...

These guys are the best!

cherrylimes78 said...

I just discovered The Downtown Fiction and I'm already hooked. I think I've listened to "I Just Wanna Run" ten times! Great job guys