Saturday, April 12, 2008

Volume's Pleasure: This Town Needs Guns (4/12/08)



Volume's Pleasure: This Town Needs Guns (4/12/08)

I've heard a good amount of buzz from certain websites about bands. This band I've stumbled across a while back, but really didn't pay too much attention to. I was re-introduced to them recently. They go by the name of This Town Needs Guns.



Its just the same as it was before.
Same faces there to hit the floor.
My legs have carried me far.
There’s still strength enough for one more.

At times, the england natives bring back the good days of Indie rock. TTNG brings resemblance to American Football, Braid, and at times Death Cab For Cutie. In 2007, they released a split EP with Cats And Cats And Cats which really caught my ear. Listen to the song featured below and see why I am enjoying this band so much. Oh, by the way; they have a new album out available on iTunes.

This Town Needs Guns- 26 is dancier than 4 (MP3)
This Town Needs Guns- 1470 man
(MP3)

Myspace
Buy EP

No comments: