Friday, May 23, 2008

Couple Notes


Well.. this week has been pretty awesome for music that I enjoy. Come to think of it, this week hasn't been that bad. My JV Baseball team finally ended (meh :/). We weren't very good at all. I hit around .320 with 7 RBi's. Not bad. Now I'm enjoying my Memorial Day break.

So for the music part.

  • New York based band Ra Ra Riot have announced that they have signed with one of my favorite record labels, Barsuk Records. New album comes out this summer and I am totally excited. I cannot wait to see them.
  • I recently had time to delete some bands from my iTunes. Waste of space if I don't listen to it. I scrolled down to the letter "L." I rediscovered Look Mexico. Think American Football mixed with some Minus the Bear in Florida. This band is making me want more and more songs each day. I believe that they are currently recording a new album? Or plan on doing so soon.
Look Mexico- Math Is Everywhere (Summer Darling Cover) (MP3)

  • I have a bunch of reviews I'll be knocking out this weekend. Including the Wonder Year's new 7", Baron Von Bear, Love you Moon, and more. Keep coming back. It means a lot. Here's a little treat to what band needs more credit.

No comments: