Monday, February 8, 2010

Download: Currensy- Smokee Robinson (Mixtape)


Usually when the Super Bowl rolls around, I'm obsessed with watching the game and the commercials. But this year, why was I checking my friends MacBook more than the game? Oh I remember, New Orleans (WOO SAINTS!!!! WOO!!) Curren$y releases his much awaited mixtape Smokee Robinson. The mixtape was first supposed to come out at halftime..I'm waiting..no mixtape. Maybe if the Saints win? Wait they did..still no mixtape. Oh I remember! 11:50 PM on a Sunday night!!


Don Cannon teams up with Curren$y on this one. Artists such as Wiz Khalifa, Chip Tha Ripper, Big Sean, and others make appearances on the mixtape. There's not much I can say about the tape because I've only had it for about half a day and my headphones broke in school. However, the tape after a first listen was pretty impressive. Smokee Robinson showcases different moods demonstrated from WHO DAT??!?! (Curren$y). Make sure you listen to this one, I have a feeling it will be one of my favorites of 2010.

Standout Tracks: 17.5 Cannons, Lemon Kush, Audio Dope, Jordan 3's

download: mediafire

1 comment:

Daniella said...

Hey Please Chck Out My Blog Please Be A Follower